We are looking to employ an internal layer, who will be appointed as legal project manager.
- developing an internal structure and sequence of legal services that our firm use and apply in getting future VFA service providers licensed and regulated in Malta;
- creation, implementation, application and maintenance + development of the project structure;
- client’s support through the process of the licence application, providing general and specific advice on the licence application itself and on the legal specifics arising out of the legal context therefore.
We are seeking to recruit a full time Cleaner to work in our office in Sliema.
We are renowned for our high standards of service and the chosen candidate would be playing a key role in upholding such standards.
The duties include:
• Clean rooms, hallways, restrooms, corridors, stairways and other areas so that health standards are met.
• Wash floors, windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers
• Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Wash dishes and clean kitchen.
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and bathroom items.
• Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
• Answer telephones and doorbells if necessary.
We are looking for a multilingual (English and Russian speaking) experienced cleaner. Other languages would be considered an asset.
Having a solid knowledge of safety guidelines is a must. Previous experience in a similar role and reference letter/s from previous employers would be considered an asset.
It is of utmost importance that the candidate has an ability to work independently and effectively on assigned tasks.