2013 — our official founding year, and now it is coming to an end. Even though our first financial year has not been completed, the end of a year is always a good moment to look back at what has happened, and this is what we are going to do now.
We are very happy with the course this year has taken, looking back at a successful 2013. But it is not only our success that makes us happy, it is also the numerous entrepreneurs setting up a business with our help in Malta this year. The number of our clients has grown, and thanks to a lot of satisfied clients and positive recommendations, we are positive that the year to come will bring a considerable workload.
Top of the year: Many company set-ups and new partner
The number of set-ups has been steadily increasing. . We are very proud of the fact that every client who establishes his company with us is able to acquire a registration number and a bank account within a very short time, enabling the client to very rapidly engage in business activities with a Malta Limited. Moreover, we were able to extend our partner network, guaranteeing high quality service with notaries and tax consultants in Malta.
Flop of the year: Many negative replies
We receive many inquiries from people interested in alleviating their tax burden. Unfortunately, those often received a negative reply. Not because our concept with Malta-Limited and holding does not work, but because we want to work with a limited number of clients to ensure the best results. This is why we only accept those clients for a set-up with whom — after several consulting interviews and detailed correspondence and complying with all laws and requirements — we can be absolutely be sure about the feasibility of reducing their tax burden. Nonetheless, we are always very sorry when we have to give interested persons a negative reply so directly.
Forecast 2014: Yacht registration and flagging out to Malta
Over the next days, I will go into detail about the goals for 2014 in some of my blog posts, but I already want to give you a little idea. In 2014, we want to develop our essential service further: the setting up of companies in Malta and consultancy of tax optimisation. Moreover, we are planning on delving deep into yacht registration and flagging out to Malta, excited to see what is awaiting us next in this area.
We would like to thank you for a wonderful year and wish all of our clients a blessed Christmas and 2014, at least as successful as the last year!
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) vs. Security Token Offering (STO) in 2019 - 3. April 2019
- Security Token Offerings — STOs - 19. December 2018
- Crypto Exchange Malta — Part 3 - 17. December 2018
- Crypto Currency Exchange — Part 2 — Legal issues in Malta - 14. December 2018
- Crypto currency exchange — Part 1 — Basics - 12. December 2018
- Virtual Financial Asset (VFA) Licences in Malta - 13. October 2018
- Malta’s Prime Minister Muscat Defends The Finance Industry - 22. February 2018
- The Case of Galizia- Malta’s Murdered Journalist - 24. January 2018
- New Car Sharing System in Malta Provides Hope - 20. January 2018
- Throwback for Dr. Werner & Partner: 2017 - 29. December 2017