Representatives from Dr. Werner & Partner successfully participated at the Malta Blockchain Summit which was held on the 1st and 2nd of November 2018 at the Intercontinental Hotel in St. Julian’s.
The company stand proved to be an immediate success with a record number of delegates and people visiting and queues forming to sample the innovative and hugely popular Virtual Reality Simulator — Birdly.
Members from the Crypto team enjoyed meeting up with a variety of people and new contacts were made in this ever dynamic ‘digital world’. In this connection, a special thanks goes to: Philipp Sauerborn, Joerg Werner, Michael Calleja, Rebecca Mifsud, Dragana Nedin, Rebecca Mifsud, Katerina Avdeeva & Meinrad Froehlich.
The summit was used as a ‘launching pad’ for the VFA Act, MDIA Act and the TAS Act which formally came into force on the 1st of November 2018. Simultaneously, the MFSA also announced that persons wishing to avail themselves of the transitory provision in terms of Article 62 of the Act, but have not yet submitted a Notification Form, have until 12 November 2018 to submit a complete Notification Form.
Stay tuned to all our updates by visiting our funky new website: chakawanga.com!
To contact us accordingly, you may also visit us via: www.drwerner.com.
- First Experience with Blockchain Law in Malta - 26. February 2019
- Strict Application Process: Why you can trust your VFA Agent - 19. February 2019
- Malta Blockchain Summit proves to be a major success! - 5. November 2018
- The Financial Instrument Test: A brief analysis. - 12. September 2018
- Malta and its role in the Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Revolution - 26. July 2018
- The Role of the VFA Agent (Malta). - 22. June 2018
- Three Bills Published aimed at Regulating the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Sector. - 31. May 2018
- An Analysis of Virtual Currencies in terms of the Proposed ‘Fifth Money Laundering Directive’. - 17. May 2018
- Smart Contracts — Can Machines Rule the World? - 9. May 2018
- Malta destined to be leading Crypto-exchange island. - 24. April 2018